Portal of the New Time
Amplifying the Field of the One Heart
Dates: July 20-25, 2021
Place: Vézelay, France
Want to attend? please use this form
Number of places is limited
Vézelay, Eternal Hill, is overlit by the presence of Mary Magdalene, creating a channel of light in the magical countryside of Burgundy.
Imagine how this millennial sacred portal, and the surrounding sacred sites and waters, nourish your spirit and every cell in your body!
Imagine singing and dancing together around a bonfire; imagine timeless conversations and precious energetic exchanges and renewal! Imagine soul family finally coming HOME, to a place that we know is HOME, feeling in aligned resonance inside our deepest being! Imagine creating a heart field so powerful that it changes the course of history!
We invite you to deepen your spiritual connection and awareness of not only times past, but also to the new information coming in through the Vézelay Galactic and Inner Earth portal.
Anna and Petra will be working this summer with portals and waters in the Avallon-Vézelay area.
This region has a long and profound history of spiritual schools. The Avallon Druid School was internationally re-knowned. The region has many sacred natural sites, often off the beaten trail, where the druids worked. Fontaines Salées, in St. Père sous Vézelay, was a center for Women Healers who worked with Venus, the Goddess Diana, and the Sacred Healing Waters. The Etheric Venus Rose-Gold Temple awaits you here!
Scattered throughout the territory were monasteries highly esteemed for their learning. The Templars, many of them Cathars dedicated to the House of Migdalah, originated in this region.
This land is now awakening and inviting us to deepen our spiritual connection and awareness of not only times past, but also to the new information coming in through the Vézelay Galactic and Inner Earth portal. The Basilica of Mary Magdalene at the top of Scorpion Hill awaits you, with its extraordinary crypt encoded with Unity Consciousness codes.
The time has come to gather those who feel resonant with the Magdalene Way, with the Path of Love, with the Path of Unity!
Come Cathars, Essenes, Priests and Priestesses, Druids, Shamans, Yogis and Mystics! It is time to gather as a community of the One Heart!
Portal of the New Time
In this relaxed, summer-paced gathering, we invite each of you to bring and share your gifts. Though many sacred portals call to us, our program will be flexible; we will allow it to reveal itself through the space of the One Heart, in a balance between group and individual exploration.
Every day we will gather for 4-5 hours for a collective program, leaving ample free time to discover the region at your own pace.
Our time together will include the Festivity of Mary Magdalene on July 22nd and will culminate on July 25th, the Mayan Galactic Day Out of Time, which is observed annually around the world as a day to celebrate galactic freedom.
We would be most honored if you feel the call to join us at this gathering.
20 July – Welcome at 18h00
21 July – 8h00 – 12h00 Program
22 July – 8h00 – 13h00 Celebration of Mary Magdalene’s Feast Day
23 July – 8h00 – 13h00 Program
24 July – 8h00 – 12h00 Program
25 July – 8h00 – 13h00 Day Out of Time
(Those who stay in La Vieille Borde Accommodation, are welcome to arrive sunday July 18. This is a provisional time schedule, because we are committed to following the energies in the present moment)
- € 1111,- (ex VAT)
- € 999,- (ex VAT) for Re-Membership members
These prices include the gathering (price: € 666,-/€ 555,-) as well as accommodation from Sunday July 18 – Sunday July 25.
We have reserved the Domain La Vieille Borde in its entirety for the week, allowing participants to arrive comfortably a few days prior to the gathering to spend time in the region
- € 666,- (ex VAT)
- € 555,- (ex VAT) for Re-Membership members
You will have to find your own accommodation nearby.
La Domaine de la Vieille Borde
The accommodation is in a beautifully restored, secluded Cistercian Monastery, la Domaine de la Vieille Borde, just outside of Vézelay. The Domain is a completely private 52 hectare property surrounded by forests and has no EMF, light or sound pollution.
Participants will share rooms/gites on the Domain, and room sharing requests are possible based on availability.
We will do our very best to put you with the roommate you ask for, however your request cannot be guaranteed.
Double Beds will be assigned to couples that make a joint reservation. There are 9 single beds and 8 double beds available, with a maximum of 2 people/room.
Couples have a discount. All onsite participants have access to the private heated swimming pool.
- Participants are encouraged to stay on the Domain in order to be able to connect easily with other participants outside of our organised meeting times. There are however other possibilities of accommodation in the area.
- Personal transportation is required to and from Vézelay and during the week as we will travel to several places in the surrounding area. This requires a car and we recommend carpooling!
- You need to be in good physical condition to do the walks to the sacred sites. One of these is an hour walk uphill.
- All participants are responsible for their own food & drink, yoga mats, zafoos, and all other personal necessities. We will send out a list of recommended items to bring with you.
- Grocery shopping can be done in Avallon (15 km) or Vézelay (3 km). In the vicinity of Vézelay there are local restaurants with menus at reasonable prices for both lunch and dinner.
The journey to and from Vézelay and the stay in France is at your own risk and choice. Think of purchasing the necessary Travel Insurances (check it carefully on coverage regarding Corona) et cetera.
Refund & Cancellation policy
If you have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a refund minus a €75,- processing fee before July 1, 2021. For cancellations after July 1, you will be refunded 50% of the price.
While we will do our best to help you with the logistics of your journey, we cannot take any responsibility for the organisation, the safety, or the consequences of your journey to Vézelay. Please be mindful of the fact that you take full responsibility for your trip.
Regarding Covid 19
The program and the number of participants is dependent on/subject to regulations regarding Covid 19. Participation is on a first come first serve basis. If the number of participants needs to be adjusted, priority will be given to the first to register. Your place is reserved upon receipt of full payment. You will be 100% refunded if the program needs to be cancelled due to Covid 19 regulations.
- Travel at this time needs some consideration. Follow all the latest rules and regulations concerning Corona.
- First check if you are allowed to travel within the rules of your country. For some countries, travelling might only be an option with a valid Corona test.
- Check to see if you are properly insured, also in case you might contract Corona in a foreign country. Take an English or French copy of your insurance with you.
- Travel with a buddy, who will stay with you in case you get Corona and need to quarantined and taken care of.